If the lack of commentary in The Frogcast made you pine for the velvety smoothness of my voice, you’re going to love this episode. It’s blabberific! (TM) And every time I say “um” you have to take a drink. (Or come to think of it, maybe I should take a drink.)
- My toy collection:
- Otofuke’s website
- Listen to more of their songs
- Photos from their street performance in NYC
- Photos of them performing on the east side of Shinjuku Station (The side Kabukicho is on.)
- If you like playing with digital photography, definitely check out AutoStitch. I have a gallery of images I made last night and today.
- Ani-Zoo (Pronounced “Zoe”)
- His official, under construction website
- Page with a photo of him
- I forgot to take a photo of the place where I saw him perform. So sue me.
- Learn all about Golden Week just like I did. Until now I never bothered.
- If you were to download my humble carp streamer photo and use it for your desktop wallpaper, I would be most honored.
- The sad sad Planet’s website