Bah. I didn’t realize I recorded in mono until I got home. Sorry for all the wind noise. Need to do something about that. I should try to make shorter podcasts from now on.
- Photos I took during the podcast
- Photos of Akihabara on flickr.com
- Laox home page. Pretty typical-looking site for an electronics store in Japan. (Butt ugly.)
- The lapel mic I used. Model AT9830. (Interestingly enough, there’s a Russian model AT9830 too. She looks like the Grinch in a blond wig.)
- I mentioned Kappabashi, a neighborhood of Tokyo with stores that sell restaurant supplies, including plastic food.